Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"The Unexpected "

Have you ever felt like there was a situation or situations in life that happened unexpected? The things that just blow your mind in a negative way. Things that were not planned. The ones that seemed to hit you like a ton of bricks. Everything was seeming to be "ok" and then it happens, "the unexpected". Bad news, hurtful words, life threatening diseases, financial dilemma, turmoil in relationships and so on..So what do you do? Who do you turn to? Is there hope? Will it ever get better?  What is your next step? Truth be told many times the answers to those questions could easily be give up, it will not get better, it is inevitable, this is hopeless. You might naturally feel feelings of despair, sadness, anxiety, panic or doubt. I am here to encourage each and  everyone of you to hold on and trust God. Sometimes the Lord allows us to go through these situations to make us stronger, to make us wiser, to make us rely on him entirely. When my mum passed, it was TOTALLY UNEXPECTED. She experienced weaker points that she did prior to going into that hospital that day. When it happened, I felt all those feelings and so much more. I asked myself, how am I going to go on? But God is seeing me through. I am not saying that the pain ever goes away, but I am always able to turn to someone that will NEVER give up on me, someone who loves me more than I could ever love myself. Maybe your situation might not be the loss of someone, but you might be facing an "unexpected" event. Remember that God will never allow you to go through something without equipping you for it. Many times we are not aware of what we are made of, but when we face these things, it helps us to discover just who we are. I know that it might seem as though you will never be able to go on, but remember this to shall pass. So cry if you have to, share with your friends and find support in your family, but above it all remember that God is with you even until the very end of the world. We are so grateful to have easy access to his throne. All you have to do is talk to him. If you feel like you cannot handle it within yourself, give it ALL to him. We might not know what the future holds, but we know who holds the future.

~Lord Jesus I come before you on behalf of everyone that might be hurting today. Lord I lift up their situations before you and I ask you to give them clarity, peace and hope in you. I pray that you would minister to each and everyone of their individual needs. I cry out to you, asking this in no other name but the name of Jesus. Amen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can do ALL things

We can do ALL things

Place your life in God's hands

Place your life in God's hands

Have FAITH to BELIEVE

Have FAITH to BELIEVE